Subject: Re: [amos-list] TCP to and fro...
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:38:56 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 10-Jun-99, Andrew Crowe wrote:
>   I know that the GUI ext's TCP commands allow downloading of the net, but
>does it allow to send and recieve TCP packets from say, another machine?
>(AKA internet gaming).

Yes. GUI TCP commands allow for any type of tcp connection. You can open any
port you like, following the TCP standards.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                       [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist:  where real people with real interests get connected.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html